This casual co-meeting space set up by The Annex includes a cosy and comfortable semi-open seating area, a multi-purpose interaction area which encourages work-life balance, as well as table tennis facilities and yoga trial classes provided. There are also numerous popular IG refreshment stores located in “SPACE OUT @ NAN FUNG PLACE” for office workers to relax and recharge.
1. Register now as a member to enjoy exclusive discounts for moments of carefree ‘spacing out’ ! ^
- Members can purchase the Pass at HK$50 to chill out at “SPACE OUT @ NAN FUNG PLACE” for unlimited times during the period: meanwhile. a cash coupon of HK$20 would be given for shopping at pop-up stores.
- Members who spent HK$200 or above can redeem a One-day Pass for “SPACE OUT @ NAN FUNG PLACE” or purchase it directly at a member discounted price of HK$30.
2. Table Tennis Tournament
In order to encourage the public to relax themselves in their leaisure time and learn from one another among friends and colleagues, Nan Fung Place is going to host a table tennis tournament at “SPACE OUT @ NAN FUNG PLACE”. Table tennis players from all walks of life are welcome to team up for the · Ping-Pong Tournament’. Participating teams may be awarded valuable and commemorative prizes.
Competition Categorization and Schedule :
Open Group Match
(Round of 16) – Doubles:
- 20 Oct 12:00-2:00pm (Quota : 4 Teams)
- 21 Oct 12:00-2:00pm (Quota : 6 Teams)
- 22 Oct 12:00-2:00pm (Quota : 6 Teams)
(Quarter-finals) – Doubles:
- October 27 12:00-1:30pm (Quota: 4 teams)
- October 29 12:00-1:30pm (Quota: 4 teams)
(Semi-finals and final) – Doubles
- October 31 12:00-5:10pm (Quota: 4 teams for semi-finals and 2 teams for the final)
(Quarter final) – Doubles (Must be a group of a child under 12 with a parent)
- 24 Oct 12:00-2:30pm (Quota: 8 Teams)
(Semi-finals and final) – Doubles
- October 24 12:00-5:10pm (Quota: 4 teams for semi-finals and 2 teams for the final)
Participation Fee : HK$50
*Individuals who are interested to participate can indicate the date of the round of 16 Open Group Competition they wish to enter or they can indicate that they wish to enter the quarter-finals of the Parent-Child Competition. The final placement and timeslot will be decided at the absolute discretion of the owner of Nan Fung Place and/or its agent(s) (collectively, “Nan Fung Place”)
*The eligibility for joining the competition is decided at the absolute discretion of Nan Fung Place. The enrolment quota is limited and there will be no room for additional teams once all the quotas have been filled.
*The Tournament is subject to terms and conditions at NF Shopping website. The competition date, time, venue and terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Both the Open Group and Parent-Child Group will have a Champion, a Second Runner-up and a Third Runner-up. Winners may be awarded the following prizes:
- Champion: Two sets of autographed table tennis rackets by members of the Hong Kong Table Tennis Team, and e-coupons of HK$1200
- Second Runner-up : Two sets of autographed table tennis rackets by members of the Hong Kong Table Tennis Team, and e-coupons of HK$500
- Third Runner-up: Two sets of autographed table tennis rackets by members of the Hong Kong Table Tennis Team, and e-coupons of HK$300
*Random styles and colours of the autographed table tennis rackets would be presented.
3. Participating IG Shops and workshops#
11-15/10 (Mon – Fri) : Forestcake, nouglyhk, suphias.functional.foods
18-22/10 (Mon – Fri) : Gouterhk, 素啡工場
25-29/10 (Mon – Fri) : 良日, 素啡工場, Nap.zzz.coffee
18 & 25/11 (7pm – 8pm) Yoga Workshop
^The Premium Pass, One-day Pass and campaign voucher will be sold/redeemed on a first come first served basis while stocks last. Each member is only entitled to redeem one campaign voucher during the whole campaign period.
#The campaign is subject to terms and conditions. The event date, time and venue are subject to change without notice. For in-time updates, please visit Nan Fung Place Facebook page.